- Title 1 School Wide Plan
- Title 1 Home/School Involvement Compact (English)
- Titulo I Compacto de Participacion en la Escuela (Español)
- Board Policy 918 – School Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Title 1 Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Title 1 Right to Request – Teacher Qualifications 2022
- Título 1 Derecho A Solicitar Calificaciones De Maestros 2022
- Right to Know 4 Week Letter 2021
- OFSD Title 1 Equity Policy 8-15-18
Welcome to Title 1!
Old Forge Elementary School operates a schoolwide Title I program.
A schoolwide program is a comprehensive reform strategy designed to upgrade the entireeducational program in a Title I school. Its primary goal is to serve all students, particularly those who are low-achieving, by improving all structures and combining all resources, to improve student learning.
Title 1 Staff
We offer a school wide Title I Reading and Math program for grades K – 6 in Old Forge Elementary School.
Current Title I Teachers
Mrs. Shelly Egan (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Title I Federal Program Coordinator
Mrs. Brenda Schuback (email@example.com) – K-2 Reading
Mrs. Renee Barbetti (firstname.lastname@example.org)- K-2 Math
Mrs. Amy Notari (email@example.com) – 3-6 Math
Mrs. Pat Warunek (firstname.lastname@example.org) – 3-6 Reading